Grapefruit & Lavender Mocktail
If only this post could have a scratch and sniff button! I am just going to get straight to the point, this grapefruit and lavender mocktail is so good. The most refreshing drink I’ve had in a long long time! Even our little Zion was asking for more! Sooo simple to make and you can get your little ones busy hands to help! So, here it is:
- 1 Grapefruit
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 bottle of mineral water
- Optional: lavender branches + lavender oil.
- Fill your favorite glass half with ice
- With any kind of manual juicer, squeeze out the grapefruit. My favorite is a wooden reamer pictured.
- Pour in your mineral water.
- Sweeten with honey, garnish with lavender branches and add some oil for extra flavor.
Sit back. And take a moment to chill.
I’d also like to take a moment to admire this beautiful wooden butcher block that I just got from our friends from Helmut. These boards are made locally with so much care and talent. Can you imagine the amount of work that went into creating this piece? It’s very practical and useful for meat & cheese boards, breakfast in bed, serving drinks or just displayed in a kitchen.